Cities of Light
An Initiative of Bhakti Marga and OM Chanting
The cities of the world shine with myriads of artificial lights at night. Yet these lights cannot enlighten the inner darkness caused by stress and the demands of a hectic lifestyle. Our goal is to brighten these centres of human activity with inner light and positivity. Let’s make the whole globe shine with Cities of Light!
Become one of the certified OM Chanting organisers (Light Bearers) worldwide and brighten one of the cities, towns, or villages of the world. It’s easier and quicker than you think, and soon you can form an OM Chanting group right in your own neighborhood.
To be able to run
an OM Chanting group it is necessary:
- To attend at least nine OM Chanting sessions.
- To attend an OM Chanting Workshop.
- To have a potential group of people for OM Chanting.
- If one has a spiritual teacher, to receive his or her permission to run OM Chanting sessions.
- To receive the blessing from Sri Swami Vishwananda or one of the Bhakti Marga Swamis.